This special episode is the audio of a program that ran during the ABA Antitrust Section’s popular Virtual Spring Meeting April 20-May 1, 2020 – enjoy!
Please join us for an in-depth conversation with leading competition authorities about their enforcement priorities and the transactions, investigations, and cases that are making headlines this year. The Enforcers Roundtable is always a highlight of the Spring Meeting. Don’t miss it!
Brian R. HENRY / Vice President & Senior Managing Counsel, The Coca-Cola Company, Atlanta, GA
Adam J. BIEGEL / Alston & Bird LLP, Washington, DC
- Sarah OXENHAM ALLEN / Senior Assistant Attorney General and Antitrust Unit Manager, Office of the Attorney General, Richmond, VA
- Matthew BOSWELL / Commissioner of Competition, Canadian Competition Bureau, Gatineau
- The Honorable Makan DELRAHIM / Assistant Attorney General, U.S. Department of Justice, Antitrust Division, Washington, DC
- The Honorable Joseph SIMONS / Chairman, Federal Trade Commission, Washington, DC
- Margrethe VESTAGER / Commissioner, European Commission, Brussels